Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Final Thoughts

We have all made it home safely and are catching up on our sleep!  It was a great cruise and we have wonderful memories, and photos, to share with our friends and family over the next few weeks. 

We have a few final comments from Flat Stanley....

We're back!  Yesterday was a long, tiring day but the only surprise was that Pat lost me!  I have traveled in her bag wherever we go and when she unpacked this morning all that was there was my suit!  I had been standing at the plane window to see out and then I jumped into her Sudoku puzzles and hid there.  She was greatly relieved to find me this morning!  There are lots of pictures of me.  I am posting just a few fun ones.  It was a great trip and  I can't wait to see Nolan, probably tomorrow.  Signing off until my next great adventure!  Stanley Lambchop.



Here are a few final pictures from Pat from her day in Helsinki.  More information about the Sebelius Monument can be found here.






Thank you for following our blog and for the encouraging comments and emails that you sent us while we were travelling.  We look forward to our next cruise adventure!

Al, Dianna, Sig, Pat, Jim and Elaine
and Lisa (keeper of the blog)


2 comments: