Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We have a new travelling companion....

"Hello!  My name is Flat Stanley Lambchop.  My best friend is Nolan who is in the grade 2 class at Springbank Public School in Woodstock, Ontario.  I am very excited that Nolan is sending me on a trip with Sig and Pat Bruvelaitis (Pat is my grandma's friend) which will be a plane ride to London, England, a drive to Dover (of the White Cliffs) and then a cruise of the Baltic Sea where we will visit 10 countries in two weeks.  You see, I was flattened by a bulletin board so I can be mailed or carried anywhere in the world!  I have had so many adventures and I can't wait to tell you about this one! More to come on this blog."  (ref: " Flat Stanley" by Jeff Brown)

Those of you with children or grandchildren might be familiar with the Flat Stanley series of books by Jeff Brown.  Al and Dianna's grandchildren have loved them and followed Flat Stanley on many adventures all over the world.  Click here to check out the Flat Stanley Project!
And by the way, I hope someone told Flat Stanley that there are three formal nights on the cruise and he better bring along a dinner jacket and tie! 
Posted by Lisa (Al and Dianna's daughter and keeper of the blog!)



No comments:

Post a Comment